Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$79
WyndhamUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
Expedia.comUS$79
FindHotelUS$79
Lol.travelUS$87
1,439 results
All reviews scranton area off the highway yogurt place to stay great stay waffle maker bed was comfortable cleanliness desk accommodations wedding rates microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2021

I have never had such a bad experience at a hotel before. Booked this room so I could study for a big test the following day and it did NOT go well. Upon arrival the sink would not drain and maintenance was able to come up and fix it, no biggie. As the night went on the entire first floor began to REEK of weed. The hotel was very loud for a good amount of the evening which is understandable for a Friday night. Multiple individuals on the floor were making lots of noise so at 11 pm I called the front desk to ask them what could be done about the noise and the smell of weed because my friend had asthma and the smell was so overwhelming in the air. I was told he could call the rooms around us to ask them to quiet down but he was unable to do anything about the person smoking weed. The man at the front desk made some calls and it quieted down for a bit. Our neighbors immediately next door continued to talking loudly and laugh until 1:30 Am. Again, i called the front and they asked them to quiet down. During my phone call the guy at the front desk said "well she said she was going to bed so I'm not sure what you could be hearing", that woman and her friends certainly were not asleep. Her and her friends did not end up quieting down until about 2 am. Upon going to the bathroom in the middle of the night I was met with a massive spider which was very fun Additionally there were weird markings or spills on the wall and bedsheet. I understand that you can't control every single person in a hotel but I should have been able to get some sleep there for the amount i paid for the room.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2021

not a bad price for a well comfortable room. we were well rested and accomadated.. grab and go breakfast was quite reasonable.. but the one thing i must mention, the front desk clerk was the best i ever encountered. (nicole). very friendly and professional of her job.. kudos to you.. your hotel will get my business, and i will definately recommend this hotel...clean and modern.

Room tip: mountain side view..the best...
Reviewed January 19, 2021

We have two small children and found ourselves driving in a nasty snow storm. We booked on room at the nearest Microtel using Priceline and managed to get a good room at a good rate. The excessive snow and cold conditions made the whole affair very unpleasant for more than ourselves, as there were other people obviously seeking shelter from the storm. Once we were situated in our room it became apparent that the water had been shut off! Long story short: nearly every guest marched down to the front office furious that they had no water in their room...in the middle of a snowstorm!!! As it turned out, the watermain had burst and was being repaired by the city... every hotel on that street was out of water. Katrina maintain her poise and dignity and was very helpful with all of our needs. The loss of water was not her fault, there was nothing on earth she could have done to change that. Where she excelled was in dealing well with a bad situation in the face of many legitimate irate customers. She never stopped trying to please and accommodate the customer. God bless her! I hope this praise does her well.

-Brian De Lisle

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2021

Very good hotel, located just outside the Scranton area. I was pleasantly surprised with the customer service and how clean the hotel is. Once I checked in (smooth process) the rooms are clean and neat. Highly recommend the hotel

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 7, 2021 via mobile

The Microtel Inn & Suites in Dickson City is in a great location near the Viewmont Mall. It’s also near a number of restaurants and other stores. It’s right off the interstate and easy to find.

The staff is friendly. The rooms are clean. And, this might sound funny, but the soap in the bathroom is the best scented soap I’ve ever used.

Overall, a great stay!!!