“Italian Dining.. With A Flare.”

Anthony's Cucina Fresca
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's Cucina Fresca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 77 Restaurants in Downingtown
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Reviewed June 6, 2018

We were visiting my sister who lives near to this most authentic Italian Bistro. We came up from Florida and found a Jewel in Downingtown. Dominic ; our server is the best. Attentive , knowledgeable, and very personable. Our food choices were extremely flavorful and fresh. Home made pastas, fresh made sauces, tender Veal, and perfect wine pairings. WOW ! what a find right here in Downingtown. The locals should be thrilled to have Anthony's Cucina Fresca in their community, I would only wish they were in mine. The owners here have created an authentic first class restaurant .Great atmosphere, great food & wine and professional service. Loved it all.

2  Thank Revele

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful lunch with eight ladies
Each dish different each dish great
One gal has lots of food allergies and the chef prepared her order perfectly
Service was superb
I will return with hubbie
My personal size pizza was huge and delicious

1  Thank Melody M
Reviewed May 11, 2018

I went there the first time with friends. Had the seafood risotto. Just perfect! I liked the food so much that I reserved another day and went with my husband and kids. They had pasta, a hoagie (or Philly Cheese Steak) and pizza and also loved everything. I will come back many times for sure and recommend it to all my friends. Just don't forget to make a reservation, since it is becoming really popular and it is very small. Hope they have the chance to expand it someday!

1  Thank AlbaBrito
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

We were taken hear by friends. We are out of state NC. But our friends were so high on the place we went. The service was great and friendly. The owner came over and spoke with us. We each had something different. I had lazonia my wife pasta with meat sauce, Carol had a Damon Pettis salad and John pasta and shrimp. Everyone was very pleased. We were not rushed and totally enjoyed our meal.

1  Thank Howard P
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband went here for lunch and said how good the pizza was and the pear salad. He brought home a menu and took me back THAT NIGHT!
We both had delicious meals I chose the homemade ravioli with crab and lobster, you have your choice of fillings, and sauce. I chose the rose sauce. Wonderful choice served with I believe asiago cheese shavings around the bowl. Great touch and added so much flavor
My husbands had a very tasty veal saltimbocca served with spinach which he finished every morsel.

Oh, I forgot to tell you about the clam and mussels appt.we shared it It was plentiful served with garlic bread to soak up the wine sauce. We both enjoyed that

Afterwards we shared a mango gelato! Presented nicely with a strawberry on top. It was excellent and was a large serving

Such a great find so close to home. Can't wait to go back

1  Thank mclovinit2