“CFA lifer”

Cuisines: American
Description: Ashbridge Square Shopping Center
Description: Ashbridge Square Shopping Center
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I worked at CFA in my youth, and 43 years later it is consistently great. The CFA sandwich is one of my faves. I just wish they would bring back the Chicken-que!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Always good food here and fantastic service. Always friendly and helpful. I LOVE this place! Family friendly. Drive thru is always busy but run efficiently. Have not had any trouble with orders at the drive thru.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

I was amazed by the quality of the chicken here. The servers are all clean cut and very polite. A nice change from other fast food places. This is definitely a good family stop.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

ALWAYS have an excellent dining experience at this particular Chick-fil-A. Living in a state with only 1 Chick-fil-A, I make sure that when I visit family in D'town, we always go eat there. The fries and peach milkshakes (in season) are to die for, as well as the chicken sandwiches. Oh, and the manager always walks around seeing how everyone is doing.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I have found that their sandwiches are just fantastic. I wish there were more Chick-Fil-A's around like there are none in Annville, Pa. Why aren't there any in Annville? They really need one. I wish I had one in Annville I could hire all the kids from the area and it would be a thriving business. Maybe I will apply for a franchise to start a Chick in Annville.