“Prime Rib”

Beaver Creek Tavern
Ranked #17 of 77 Restaurants in Downingtown
Reviewed September 28, 2015

My wife and I have been to Beaver Creek Tavern quite a few times over the last few years and the food is always fresh and tasty. We went this past Friday for Prime Rib and got the last 2 of the night. This was at8 pm. I thought that works be small and over some considering we got the last two. I was wrong both pieces were very large and comes to perfection. They just melted in your mouth. The sides were also made from scratch and delicious. The waitress was very personable and attentive. I worked and have recommended Beaver Creek to anyone.

1  Thank George W

Reviewed September 9, 2015

Not real fancy, but good food. We usually eat in the bar. Their meatloaf is different - has vegis in it and it's delicious. Real mashed potatoes and real people as wait staff. Meaning this in a good way: to me, it's an upscale diner.

1  Thank TravelBeWare
Reviewed August 18, 2015

I visited with a party of 10 on a Tuesday night. We were seated quickly with no reservation. Our waitress was friendly, attentive, and got her job done well. I enjoyed a burger, nicely done, with sweet potato fries on the side. My side salad was fresh and tasty. On the kids menu, the toasted cheese sandwich looked appetizing. The pasta and meatballs didn't look appealing to me but it was consumed. Overall a positive experience. One thing I didn't like was the women's bathroom. A very overweight person or someone using a wheelchair would find it impossible to use the ladies room. There was barely enough room to turn around in the stall. I'm not quite sure how they got exempted from everything the ADA has to say about bathrooms. Otherwise, this is a great local joint. If I return I'd like to try eating on the porch or the patio.

1  Thank Robin R
Reviewed July 16, 2015

My family and I come here at least twice or more a month. There is usually a quite few of us. The Beaver Creek Tavern ALWAYS takes care of us and greets us with a warm smile! The food is always on point and served with a smile. We feel right at home here and continuously recommend it to our friends, customers and family.

Reviewed July 1, 2015

The food is great tavern food....and there is no better seat than on the deck. Staff is friendly and helpful...I'm a vegetarian, so they always are willing to modify to suit my needs.