“great selections”

Ranked #8 of 74 Restaurants in Downingtown
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 September 2017

a lot of choices, self serve,good soups, one of the best selections of chinese food , nice selection of drinks,

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I come here fairly regularly for lunch, plus I grocery shop with my husband in the evening. I love Wegman's and I think it's spoiled me for every other supermarket around. Great atmosphere, great food, eat-in, take-out, great variety of products. The Wegman's brands are just as good as name brands, if not better. Because they've built 'The Pub Restaurant' inside most of their stores, you can also grab some beer or wine while you're here, unlike most grocery stores in PA because of the state's archaic liquor laws. The stores are clean and bright, too. My only complaint: the salad bar keeps going up in price. It's $9.49 per pound as of today. Most salad bars in the area are about $7.49 or so. Grocery prices are great, though.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

It's a little high priced but it's definitely worth it. Everything here is top notch, I wish these were all over the country. Everything is great here.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Pizza shop is hit or miss......dont count on ordering on the phone. Called and placed an order for a standard large cheese pizza. Was told 10 to 15 minutes. Showed up in 10 minutes to find them very slow and they never made my pizza........so I got to stand around for a while.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Whenever I have the opportunity to select a place to eat for the family I pick Wegman's. Where else do you have the selection at the price and quality of the food. They have the asian, mexican, italian buffet tables along with the hoagies, pizza's, chicken wings, sushi, etc. Can't beat it. And no need to tip anyone. They even offer up wine and beer.