“Breakfast at the cup”

Coffee Cup Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 77 Restaurants in Downingtown
Reviewed November 7, 2017

I make the coffee cup my meeting place for breakfast. I normally get two eggs over easy with a side of crisp bacon....comes with home fries...and i never want my toast buttered. They always deliver and bacon is crisp and the toast is unadulterated.

This is a great place. if you are not from Downingtown you can take mental note that probably at any one time half the people know each other. Some of the most important political decisions happen at the "cup"

They are community oriented and make it more of a community place to go where you feel comfortable in a suit meeting with another suit or in jeans with dark glasses trying to forget the night before. Everyone treated the same with excellent service and a never ending cup of coffee.

I highly recommend the :"cup" for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

We ordered two different plates, the food was good, enough quantity. The restaurant was full, the took the orders fast, the waitress were ok. The only concern was the "cash only". We need to go and find an ATM to get cash, we don't see any sign with the "Cash Only".

And when you get out, your clothes smell at food!

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

It has been a while since I have been to The Coffee Cup perhaps a year or two. Still cash only which I don't understand these days. Great food and service. They now give you money towards parking since Downingtown changed from free parking to paid parking.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

My family loves the Coffee Cup. It is a very laid back place with lots of local people and many regular customers. Their breakfasts are large and delicious (especially the messes and corned beef). Coffee and tea are refilled by the very good wait staff. Lunch is also a great meal here. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere!

1  Thank Patty J
Reviewed March 25, 2017

Great little breakfast place. Goggled diners while shopping for a car on a Saturday morning. Found this place. Prices were cheap! Food was good and servers all friendly. If were ever back that way we'll go again and try the breakfast speciality called the mess. We had french toast and chipped beef and both were very good.