“Food is awesome! BYOB”

Bocelli's Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 153 Restaurants in Doylestown
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Love this restaurant---small and quaint and a BYOB----food VERY good, service awesome--they even offer you limoncello after your meal like they do in Italy

1  Thank Vicki D

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Usually go to domani star when we go to Doylestown...wanted to try something new and the reviews were good.

Calamari - very good...crunchy...good sized portion...a little salty, but I liked it.
Caprese - fresh...tasted like a caprese should taste...tomatoes needed a little salt and olive oil - both were on the table
Caesar and avocado salads were both good and decent sized portion
Lobster ravioli with sea scallops in vodka sauce was very good, (although the sauce was a little sweet for me) and for $33 it should be...they should tell you how much the special is.
Frutte di mar over pasta and spinach was good, as was fish special ($32 - price not shared on this, either).
Cannoli, Creme brûlée and coffee for dessert.
Bruschetta and amuse Bouche to start were nice touches.
$250 for four of us, including a generous tip...they also take 10% off if you pay cash...overall, very nice evening but I’d go back to domani Star.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I had the Lobster Ravioli special. It was amazing. They came with scallops and a delicious blush sauce. Our meal started with bruschetta on the house. It was fresh and delicious. Then they served us these crepes with creamy smooth ricotta cheese in a pink sauce that just melted in our mouth. Loved those! We ordered the Mozzarella Caprese for appetizer to share. They served us fresh bread as well. The creme brûlée for desert we shared did not disappoint. They also offered Limoncello shots on the house that were delicious. Everything is always good here. They are very busy. Reservations are a must. BYOB. Wonderful place to go on a date night or even with friends.

1  Thank Radgetsaway
Reviewed June 25, 2018

My husband and I went for a nice dessert and we weren't disappointed. We had the chocolate mouse, limoncello cake and of course the cannoli! The owner was so gracious and welcoming. The restaurant is a little gem that's hidden in Doylestown. I would recommend this restaurant to a small group (BYOB) or a family (narrow seating but can accommodate for a large party). We enjoyed our time and if you are hungry for good Italian, give it a try.

1  Thank TeamMcgough
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant because my friend recommended it.

The layout of the restaurant is odd. We sat near the kitchen. I would have preferred a table by the window it was already occupied .

I had an average salad. My friend enjoyed her lasagna.I had a pasta special that was ok.

It is a BYOB.. prices are average :Plenty of parking in downtown area