“Impressive service and great food!”
Review of Piccolo Trattoria

Piccolo Trattoria
Ranked #56 of 153 Restaurants in Doylestown
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We booked this venue for a birthday and had a group of about 20 people, which most restaurants would struggle to accommodate. Our server (Micky?) did a stellar job commanding this undisciplined crowd, and everything came out perfectly, from appetizers to entrees, soups and salads (including special vegan orders). She and her 2 colleagues helping her went above and beyond and everyone was served quickly and got their meals at the same time. The birthday girl even got a tiramisu compliments of the kitchen for her birthday. Everyone was very happy with their meal and was really impressed how well everything went. I highly recommend this place if you have a large group (and even if you don’t). Thanks for a great evening!!

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are visiting Doyelstown and passed by several times the strip center where this restaurant is located.
We decided to stop in for lunch and we're very happy we did.
The service was very good the food was super delicious.
I ordered the Fuzilli with many kinds of mushrooms. It was so flavorful and tasty . I wanted to eat all of it but the serving size was bigger then my stomach.
My husband had the Momma's Carbonara.
Delicate flavors blended into a mouth watering dish.
We enjoyed a glass of vino to go with these delicious plates (bowls) of pasta. A choice of soup or salad was included with each our meal.

We were not rushed at all.
Parking was easy.
If we lived here, we would be back in a regular basis!

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Had the best Caesar salad dressing EVER! Our meals were fantastic! Service was great too. Had live music which was good too.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

The ambiance is much improved from the previous setting when named Tomatoes. My wife and I were disappointed with our dinner. We ordered a grilled octopus appetizer that was over cooked and very chewy. The pasta and clams main course was no better. Very salty broth and chewy clams. Not a good experience for us.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We went prior to a play. Atmosphere is very nice. We ordered the Rustica Antipasto which was very good and plenty for the 4 of us. 1st round of drinks must have qualified for HH, because they were 1/2 the price of the 2nd. All 4 entrees (chicken vita, pasta Bolognese, salmon, and a chicken special) were very good. 2 reasons for not a 5 *: very long wait for entrees (caused us to be rushed to make the play) and need a little more GF choices. Definitely good enough for a revisit