“Food is always good here”
Review of Piccolo Trattoria

Piccolo Trattoria
Ranked #56 of 153 Restaurants in Doylestown
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We tried this because we've enjoyed the other locations and wanted to stay closer to home. I believe the food was just as good, but we prefer the BYOB

Reviewed June 14, 2018

I really wanted this place to be a hit because we drive to the Newtown location where we absolutely love it. When they said they were coming to Doylestown a couple years ago we tried it several times but we chalked it up to growing pains as it never measured up to the quality of the food at its Newtown location and the service simply could not get it together. Even with take out orders, they either didn't include something or we didn't get the right order. We stayed away until we thought the kinks were out because of its convenience and hoped more training would have improved. We continued to go back several times and we absolutely love the owner however, I think we must stay away again until this place can live up to its quality of food and service as we get at its Newtown location. As I said, I really really wanted to support this restaurant but perhaps in a few months I "might" give it another last try but I won't keep going to a place that can't meet our expectations.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

Have been for lunch and dinner several times. Everything I have had was first class. Would recommend, quick service and friendly staff.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We booked this venue for a birthday and had a group of about 20 people, which most restaurants would struggle to accommodate. Our server (Micky?) did a stellar job commanding this undisciplined crowd, and everything came out perfectly, from appetizers to entrees, soups and salads (including special vegan orders). She and her 2 colleagues helping her went above and beyond and everyone was served quickly and got their meals at the same time. The birthday girl even got a tiramisu compliments of the kitchen for her birthday. Everyone was very happy with their meal and was really impressed how well everything went. I highly recommend this place if you have a large group (and even if you don’t). Thanks for a great evening!!

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are visiting Doyelstown and passed by several times the strip center where this restaurant is located.
We decided to stop in for lunch and we're very happy we did.
The service was very good the food was super delicious.
I ordered the Fuzilli with many kinds of mushrooms. It was so flavorful and tasty . I wanted to eat all of it but the serving size was bigger then my stomach.
My husband had the Momma's Carbonara.
Delicate flavors blended into a mouth watering dish.
We enjoyed a glass of vino to go with these delicious plates (bowls) of pasta. A choice of soup or salad was included with each our meal.

We were not rushed at all.
Parking was easy.
If we lived here, we would be back in a regular basis!