“A Deicious Destination ...”
Review of Cross Culture

Cross Culture
Ranked #18 of 153 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Wedding Anniversary on the front porch on a beautiful evening was memorable. So to was the Server who advised on fare that would be gentle on my GI tract. Delicious and plentiful entrees. Highly recomended!
Unfortunaterly this is my last review because Trip Advisor has pulled support from Laura Ingram, therefore I pull my association with Trip Advisor.

1  Thank jim_aldredge

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Service excellent. Good Indian menu. BYOB. Nice ambiance. Wife had the Chicken Curry, I had the Lamb Vindaloo. Papadam's on the side. Excellent all round. In particular the Vindaloo had the perfect heat for me, having grown up in a country where half the restaurants are Indian! Street parking. Will be going again.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Pick-up is just as good as going there for sit down. The vindaloo isn't all that hot/spicy like a traditional Goan version, but it's good. So are the milder dishes. The Korma is remarkably tasty. Also, there's no skimping on the garlic on the garlic naan. Average price for Indian.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Interesting choices, lovely atmosphere, amazing aromas, and delicious entrees. Lovely place for lunch or dinner. Great lunch option that offered a variety of breads along with lamb, chicken, lentils, and rice. It was good.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

We rounded the corner and we were trying to
Pick a spot to eat. It smelled like heaven. They had relaxing Indian music playing. We decided to eat here, quaint and cute. we sat on the porch. The server wasn't the greatest, but I have no complaints. The food is pricey for what u get. However, when The food came out, it was piping hot! I had the cashmere chicken and my sweetie had the tiki masala chicken. Both were fantastic! Definitely would come back!