“Always Fresh”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #47 of 152 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: American
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Doylestown is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have breakfast weekly at this Panera restaurant. We enjoy their breakfast sandwich selections and occasionally treat ourselves to an amazing pecan roll... to die for! In my opinion, I believe their hazelnut coffee is the best around. Between doctor visits, my 95 young Mom likes to have lunch at Panera. She loves the soup and half sandwich specials. You can't beet this restaurant for fresh quality food and cleanliness. My only complaint would be having to empty the trays after dining.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

located in a midsize shopping mall on the main street, this chain eatery was a good choice for a quick lunch Outdoor tables were comfortable and we were not rushed to leave

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Large but has cozy feeling. The manager makes this place. Good for any meal, free wifi, and some artisan breads to buy. Part of large chain, but blows away nearest same store - it's the manager.

Cleaner , more efficient , warmer than nearest other chain location.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

A little pricey but they are on top of everything. Fresh food and you can see what is in it not like the mexican restaurants nearby. I like the 1/2 salads you get.

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

I keep hearing about how wonderful this place is and especially how good the food is. I've been here twice and I don't see what everyone else sees. The food is bland and tasteless, the service is minimal, and the selections are limited. I get the whole "eat healthy" thing but I can eat less calories across the street at McDonald's and feel like I've had a meal.