“Lunch slices”

Nat's Pizzeria
Ranked #35 of 153 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a quick 2 slices of pepperoni and a fountain soda. The service was quick and the pizza was delicious as always.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Great pizza and yummy pepperoni pizza steaks! Great staff. We moved from Doylestown ten years ago, but we always stop into Nat's when we visit.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Nat's Pizza is a great little place to have their great pizza, I chose the cheese steak sub and it had to be the best one I have ever had and I've had a few. Lots of steak and cheese and fried onions. It was HOT too.
Tried a couple of pieces of pizza too it was great

Reviewed January 4, 2017

If you love cheese steaks no need to go to Philly, they are right here in Doylestown! Served the way you like them, fast and Delicious.

Reviewed September 3, 2016

My husband and I used to go on dates here back in the 80s. I brought my son to show him. We grabbed a slice of pizza and enjoyed it outside. It was as good as I remembered.