“Breakfast All Day”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #51 of 153 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: American, Deli
Description: FOR GOODNESS STEAK! Welcome steak lovers. Perkins® is your place for your favorite meal. Steak! Choose from classics like Steak Medallions & Shrimp or try a new creation like our A.1. ® Steakhouse Benedict Omelet. If you're in the mood for a little sizzle, there's always our Steak & Cheese or Steak & Peppers Skillet. Have your steak and eat it, too. Only at Perkins®.
Reviewed May 12, 2018

My family and I enjoy coming here for dinner and ordering breakfast. I highly recommend the Spinach & Mushroom Sunrise Skillet. It's a healthier option on the menu that is 440 calories. My only complaint is that I wish there were more healthy options such as this one on the menu. My family enjoys having the pancakes for dinner.

Reviewed April 21, 2018

haven't been here for a few years, while in the area , thought I would give it a try again. same disappointment, food just so so....pancakes over done....omelet tasteless, service was OK...not a friendly and attentive as it should be......still a pretty busy place, but I can't see how....

Reviewed December 21, 2017

My wife and I are regular customers for breakfast at this restaurant. Whether it's just us or with a few friends/family members, the service is always pleasant and the food is to our specifications. This Perkins still does breakfast specials and other special offers day and evening so it's good for family dinner as well.

We often take advantage of the Tuesday Muffin Special to take muffins to festivities. Put the order in the day before and pick up freshly made muffins on Tuesday.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

poor unattentive management, average food, good wait staff, One female manager is rude and mean spirited.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I like this Perkins. Clean, great wait staff, and good location. We ate hear with some children in our party and they did a great job of seating us in a good location where we could have more room.