“Breakfast All Day”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #52 of 152 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: American, Deli
Description: The season that's full of color is also full of flavor. Taste the sweet goodness of Perkins' Spiced Pear & Cranberry Waffle Platter, our scratch-made Belgian Waffle topped with spiced poached pears and tangy cranberries. Or try our new Pumpkin Spice Pancake Platter. Three made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes with real pumpkin and cinnamon finished with whipped topping. A tasty fall awaits you at Perkins® -but only for a limited time. Perkins® Kindness Served Daily.
Reviewed May 12, 2018

My family and I enjoy coming here for dinner and ordering breakfast. I highly recommend the Spinach & Mushroom Sunrise Skillet. It's a healthier option on the menu that is 440 calories. My only complaint is that I wish there were more healthy options such as this one on the menu. My family enjoys having the pancakes for dinner.

Reviewed April 21, 2018

haven't been here for a few years, while in the area , thought I would give it a try again. same disappointment, food just so so....pancakes over done....omelet tasteless, service was OK...not a friendly and attentive as it should be......still a pretty busy place, but I can't see how....

Reviewed December 21, 2017

My wife and I are regular customers for breakfast at this restaurant. Whether it's just us or with a few friends/family members, the service is always pleasant and the food is to our specifications. This Perkins still does breakfast specials and other special offers day and evening so it's good for family dinner as well.

We often take advantage of the Tuesday Muffin Special to take muffins to festivities. Put the order in the day before and pick up freshly made muffins on Tuesday.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

poor unattentive management, average food, good wait staff, One female manager is rude and mean spirited.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I like this Perkins. Clean, great wait staff, and good location. We ate hear with some children in our party and they did a great job of seating us in a good location where we could have more room.