“Convenient little grocery store and take out”

Altomonte's Italian Market
Ranked #2 of 153 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Altomonte’s has freshly made dishes such as lasagnas (meat, vegetable, eggplant parm) bell peppers stuffed with a cheesy rice (a family favorite- each one serves two people), delicious meatballs, roasted vegetables and so so so so much more. I’ve never had anything here I didn’t like from their counter. It’s not cheap, but the quality is worth it and it’s less expensive than a restaurant.
It’s nice to also be able to pick up a very nice variety of grocery items while there.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Great place to get authentic italian offerings. Sandwiches, bread, meats, cheeses - everything is delicious. Prices are fair as well. Definitely a go to location for parties and "sunday" dinners

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

My family and I have ordered sandwiches from here on two occasions. We have used the online option because it is very convenient with a large crowd- you can view the menu, order, and pay online and simply pick up in 20-30 minutes. We got the food and there we some mistakes with options on sandwiches but minor errors. The food is very fresh and the sandwiches had generous portions of meat. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

If you like to make your own pizza like we do you will love the pizza dough they sell. It is in the frozen showcases. Delicious!!! Better than the crusts sold in the local pizza restaurants. The baked goods are wonderful too! I love the cannoli's

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Great place to get real Italian provisions just like my parents would buy back in NYC when I was a child. For Easter they have the traditional Easter Pie that my Dad made I'm Good Friday. I buy one ever year.