“Shere E Punjab”
Review of Shere-E-Punjab

Shere-E-Punjab
Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Drexel Hill
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent but the prices are high.

There is a daily buffet. The selection rotates on various days. The buffet costs a bit more on the weekends.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

We have been going to Shere-E-Punjab since it opened about 9 or 10 years ago. The last time we were there was the Thursday before Christmas 2016 with siblings and spouses. It is quiet and BYOB. Lots of times I have the Paleek Paneer (spinach and cubed firm cottage cheese) which is delicious while my husband usually has Tandoori Chicken, I had Tandoori Chicken this last time. I brought half of it to have for lunch the following day and it was just as moist and tender. I have also been to the luncheon buffet if you want to try a little of a bunch of things. Oh, and they are one of the few Indian restaurants that make salty Lassis (yogurt and spices). This does not have sugar. My husband loves their Mango Lassi and usually has 2!

Thank Catherine and R... S
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

Great lunch buffet. Delicious food, great variety! Fantastic naan bread with all orders to soak up the great sauces. Love it every time we go!

Reviewed August 10, 2016

I love the food and there's always plenty for later. It's BYOB, which I just found out. The atmosphere is okay - it's in a strip shopping center. I love the Indian art and the Indian music. The service is great - very nice servers.

Reviewed May 25, 2016

They provide the best Indian food in the area. We mostly purchase take out but have enjoyed dinner and lunch at the restaurant. The restaurant is clean and easy to access. Lunch buffet is also worth visiting.