“Disappointed in the Dillsburg location”
Review of Road Hawg BBQ

Road Hawg BBQ
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Duncannon
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Went to eat at the Road Hawg in Dillsburg today. While the pulled pork was good, not great, the fries were terrible... hard, crispy and tasteless. I don't remember having fries like this in the Duncannon location. The Duncannon location has always been great when I've stopped there. The Dillsburg location needs to upgrade their food.

1  Thank Pa-park-traveler

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

This review is for the new Dillsburg location. "The Bully" (Pittsburgh Style) is absolutely amazing!! Better than Primanti hands down! No need to travel to their York restaurant when such deliciousness has come to my home town!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Go find out the reason they were voted Central PA's best in BBQ. All the meats are fresh and delicious. One time there and I can't wait to return. Had the ribs, wings, and brisket and all were very, very, good. Now one thing I'd like to point out though, the bread for the grilled chicken sammich was dry and fell apart, making this the last time my wife will make the tip there. One other thing, the pierogies, offer them as a side as well as a meal. Now, where were we - oh yes, excellent BBQ for those that dig that smokey flavor!

1  Thank mrice13
Reviewed 27 September 2016

After eating at a different restaurant, it's been quite a while since I've ordered grilled chicken due to mine not being cooked last time I got it elsewhere. However looking at their menu, I decided to try the chicken owen and it's the best thing ever.
I'm sad to know that the Duncannon one is closing down, especially since the one in Dillsburg is completely out of the way, but I do await their return in the future!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Thank you Trip Advisor. We stopped here for lunch on our way to Maryland shore. The pulled pork sandwich was so tender. Husband had the Bully and it was very good. Small place that also has outside seating. It's right next to route 15 so easy on/off if traveling. The seasoned fries were also good.