“BEST SUBWAY IN THE UNITED STATES”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Duncannon
Reviewed 22 August 2015

This is best SUBWAY RESTAURANT that I have ever been to in the United States....and believe me I have had sandwiches made in over 80 Subway restaurants...the veggies are fresh cut...the bread is fresh...I also noticed how clean the restaurant was and the men's room was spotless...it is located in a strip mall with a blue roof...they should put up a sign noting where they are located...I almost went by the restaurant....just look for the blue roof at the strip mall...My sandwich was fantastic and the owner/manager was very friendly and gave me directions to Little Buffalo State Park...thank you sir ! So if you want a great sandwich or salad made fresh...and a remarkably clean restaurant go to the Subway at 1609 State Road in Duncannon PA 17020....you will not regret it !