“Great food, cool experience”

Red Rabbit Drive-In
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Duncannon
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We have been eating here since I was a kid. Fun experience. The Bunny Burger with poppy seed bun. The peanut butter fudge sundae is mmmmm! Not enough fudge though. A little more expensive than what it should be but you pay for the experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

This is a really fun, old fashioned place to stop and have a burger and fries while you're sitting in your car. The waitresses are all friendly and helpful, and the food is good. We just had minor problems like the wrong burger on the wrong bun, pickles when we'd asked for no pickles, etc. But I highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the burger very much. It was juicy not dry made fresh. First thing I noticed was that the cooks all wore gloves that's a plus though there were no hair nets still to be a small place In the middle of nowhere it was good to see that. Staff seemed very friendly. I did try the chicken I wouldn't recommend that was not good at all the skin was half off of all the pieces and it was no flavor at all. Again I recommend the burger hands down.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Just as most people have said, I've driven by this place and heard how great it was. I often see the place packed. I drove by today on my way to a job sight for work and saw it was open. I had some time for lunch so thought I would finally try it.

I like the old school feel of the servers coming to your car and taking orders. The servers were really helpful and prompt. I order the double bunny burger and a side of fries. Came to $10.55. Fairly steep, but maybe I'm getting great, fresh, quality.

The food finally came and I enjoyed the double burger was not bad for the size, and tasted great! However the fries...for the price being over $2, I thought it was going to be overflowing. The fries barely hovered over the edge of the small paper fry boat, and boy were they salty for my taste. I loved the seasoning, but each fry was over loaded.

Very disappointed. Likely will not go back. Five Guys has the same deal, but with more fresh cut fries and great quality, fresh, burgers for about the same price....and comes with a drink.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

We ate lunch here on the first day of opening season this year and we won't be back! It was not that crowded but we waited FOREVER for our food and when Linnea finally brought it she tried to say that the delay was because it was it was crowded and she walked away quickly.
We then started eating and our fries were not only COLD but they obviously had been sitting there for a very long time. They were shriveled up and really crispy and looks like they were cooked a long time ago. Our sandwiches were also cold. Linnea never came back!! We couldn't have complained if we wanted to! We saw her at other cars but never came back to ours! After waiting a very long time we finally took the tray and put it on the picnic table and left.
The food is super over priced and the portions, especially the fries keeps getting smaller and smaller.
Don't waste your money here!!