“Good Ice Cream”
Review of 3 B Ice Cream

3 B Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Duncannon
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Have eaten here a few times, each time the ice cream is very good along with the service.
Prices are a bit higher than others, but not over the top expensive.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

They have a great menu of ice creams too! I Ice cream on a hot day and it is large but great! You need to check it out!

Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

I can't wait till they re open. For the 3 of us we usually spend about $12. They give you alot of icecream. I suggest getting the child size. They have places where you can sit outside.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

We passed Duncanon on the way home from a family affair and my elderly mother wanted to pass by this place to get some teaberry ice cream, which is her absolute favorite. They have just about any flavor imaginable and I could tell by the line that it was a popular place. The only little gripe I would have is that the small ice cream was enormous and cost over $4 which is the same price I would pay for 4 quarts of Turkey Hill ice cream at the grocery store = quite expensive. But, if you are going for the flavor experience it doesn't really matter does it?

Reviewed July 1, 2016

This is By far the best ice cream in the Harrisburg area. They have a large selection of flavors. Portions are huge and it is reasonably priced. It was so good we went two nights in a row. All 7 of us enjoyed ice cream for $21. The fresh blueberry Sunday is a must. We will definitely go back the next time we are in town.