“Homestyle Breakfast”
Review of Goodie's

Goodie's
Ranked #15 of 21 Restaurants in Duncannon
Reviewed March 15, 2016

An overlooked gem in the center of Duncannon, We enjoyed breakfast here and were shocked we had not realized it was there all this time.

Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

We drive pass Goodie's daily and always wanted to try it. We figured they cater to all the hikers so chances are the food is pretty good. We were wrong. We stopped in for breakfast and all we could say was we added that feather to the cap. Our food took a bit to come out and we were one of two occupied tables at the time. I ordered a sausage and cheese omelet came with toast and home fries. My food was luke warm at best. The home fries didn't taste fully cooked either. The sausage used in the omelet was no sausage I'd ever tasted before so I don't know what kind it was. The toast had enough butter to spread on another two slices. I ordered rye and was given wheat. The topper was the waitress having on pajama bottoms and tee shirt with no bra! Thanks Goodie's for making my decision to not stray from County Seat in New Bloomfield that much easier.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Not-too-fast service, mediocre food, and plenty of it. My two pancakes weighed about 1# each, and weren't exactly light and fluffy.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I was with a crew of boy scouts, seven scouts, two adults and we stopped here Sunday morning after hiking into town. Friendly staff, great food, good prices. They gave all nine of us separate checks w/out compaint. Great coffee ! Would go here again!

1  Thank ppt4