“Consistently Excellent Sushi....Best in Philly??”
Review of Blue Fin

Blue Fin
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2017

I have been going to Bluefin for over a decade. I have watched the place grow from a small stripmall establishment with a huge commitment to procuring the highest quality product (from NYC at least twice a week) to the polished establishment it has now become in East Norriton. The great thing in this evolution is that Yueng, the owner, has kept his eye fixed on quality throughout this growth process. The food? Everything is really good.....so be adventurous......don't stick with the same old stuff that you have ordered forever when going out for sushi. Ask their wait staff.....they are also excellent. Another tip......don't miss the appetizers! Try the "Tuna Sundae" or the "Crazy Bowl" and you'll immediately see what I mean. For the main course, my personal preference is sashimi....but really everything is great....whether you prefer sushi, rolls, sashimi or even tempura. Bottom line....to my knowledge, this is the best sushi spot in the entire Philadelphia area.....bar none!

Reviewed May 17, 2017

News media hype can drive a lot of overrated buzz for a restaurant but that was not the case with Blue Fin. This was the best sushi and sashimi that I have had in a long while. Many of the local sushi places have cheaped out on the presentation by cutting the multi-colored roe and replacing it with a flavored mayonnaise and other sauces, not Blue Fin. The presentation was excellent and the quality of the product was top shelf. Tried a variety of their rolls , soup and the Bluefin Tuna sashimi all was excellent. Sit at the bar and watch the masters work!!!

Reviewed April 6, 2017

My dental hygienist kept telling me to go to this place for lunch.... so I did, today, after my check up. Glad I listened to her.

For $10.95 I got 6 pieces of California Roll, and 6 pieces of Crispy Spicy Shrimp Roll, a cup of miso soup, and a small desert. I drank water, as they never asked me if I wanted anything to drink. All of it was good, for sure..... but you would think I would have felt full after all that food..... well, the deal is the sushi is on the small side. So, I was hungry 2 hours later.

But other than that you can't beat it. Service was good, and I left a $3.61 cent tip on a bill of $11.39.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

I went there for a business lunch. The sushi was fresh and delicious. The lunch menu was generous and included a salad or soup. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

I trusted trip advisor to find this restaurant and I wasn't disappointed.

It's in a strip mall-type place. Nice Lon sushi bar to sit at since I was dining by myself. Waiter recommended an oyster mushroom and shrimp tempura roll. I have never had a roll like this and it was fantastic- completely unique. Also had a kani salad.

If you're around this area, definitely stop in