Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$71
  • Breakfast included
US$80
US$72
Echo Valley Cottages(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$150
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
US$84
EconoLodge
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hampton.com
Timothy Lake South RV(East Stroudsburg)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Wyndham Shawnee Village Resort(East Stroudsburg)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsindoor and outdoor poolsnegative reviewspaintballpennsylvaniaplayground
Reviewed May 23, 2017

We are a family of 8 and stayed at a 10 person villa. It was huge and beautiful. The grounds are well kept as well. The indoor pools are nice and it was off season for the outdoor ones. They look even better. Certainly enjoyed our stay and would use them again!

Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Our staff works diligently to ensure each guest enjoys every moment while with us. We are pleased we were able to succeed in making your trip to the Fernwood Resort and The Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway a great one.

Guest feedback is very important to us and we do indeed value our guests input and concerns. We have made significant improvements property wide and will continue to do so that we can accommodate our guests to the fullest.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Sorry to say this place is like stepping back into the 70's. Old everything. I've been to quite a few time shares, this one by far was the worst one I've stayed in. The location is good the staff was great. The restaurant is just so-so.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Veterans Holidays
Reviewed May 19, 2017

The property was a bit run down but it was a beautiful area. If it was updated would be perfect. Great location to lots of local activities. Since it was a bit off season a lot of the activities had shorten hours which didn't really work for trying to fit everything in.

Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

My friends and my family wanted to get away for a quick weekend. I've always been curious about Timeshare so when this offer presented itself for a wknd getaway at Treetops for $108 we decided to grab it. We should have known "you get what you pay for". We stayed at the Fairway resort and it was absolutely disgusting. We got there late Friday night with 3 kids. Everyone was dead tired so we didn't stop to think. The first thing you notice were the nasty carpet and the very musty scent, luckily we always have febreeze in our car so we sprayed it the best that we can and tried to make it decent for us to stay. The bath tub in one of the bedrooms was dirty, there was a spider in it and it smelled like someone just took a dumb. The next morning my little daughter told us there was gum on the wall next to her bed and black mold on the ceiling. The kitchen had cooking grease on the walls. There was spiders, spider webs and dust all over. We went down to the Timeshare presentation, after about 40 mins of them trying to sell us a Timeshare the rep. took us to the newer villas and those were absolutely lovely. If they wanted me to invest in their Timeshare there first moved should have been to impress me, had they given us the newer Villas, I would have more than likely bought a Timeshare that wknd but based on the villa they put us in, I was too disappointed and disgusted to do that. So here's my advice if ur planning on going to the Treetops whether it's a Timeshare offer or ur just going make sure u get one of the newer villas otherwise don't waste ur money. I was also disappointed because they don't allow pets, it's such a family oriented place they should allow pet owners to bring their fur babies. We also had absolutely no phone service, no wifi or anything and ur not allowed phone calls from ur villa unless u buy a calling car. Bottom line, it's a lovely place, with a lot to do and offer - but they need to upgrade the older villas and stop putting people in them until they do.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

We thank you for your feedback and apologize for your displeasure with your accommodations.

I have shared you review with our Executive Housekeeper, so that he may address the housekeeping staff on your observations and to also remind them on the importance of preparing a villa for occupancy.

We currently have an aggressive villa improvement plan in place. This plan includes inside and outside improvements to both Tree Tops and Fairway Villas.

We appreciate feedback from our guests and use it to our advantage. We are striving daily to improve our guests overall vacationing experience.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

My family and I were just here in May for the weekend and I will say this place is starting to decline a bit. We received a promotional rate because of some sort of "timeshare" thing they were pushing off and were given vouchers to a few of the amenties the property offered. The first problem is the villas are a little outdated and could use a bit of a facelift, the vouchers that we received complimentary were really of no value to us because the attractions that were listed were closed for repairs. Overall the place is not terrible because it does offer some beautiful scenery and a great hiking trail. Maybe we will try again in the warmer months.... Also there reception is horrible and they should improve their Wi-Fi for customers who have other providers other than AT&T

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

I apologize that you had a disappointing stay with us.

I would like to take this moment to reassure you that the current direction of the property is a positive one. We continue to make improvements property wide and this plan of action will continue as we determine what areas of the resort will benefit from upgrades and enhancements.

I apologize that you were unable to use the vouchers you were given. All of our amenities have been open and not closed for repairs.

As you stated the high speed Wi-Fi services at Fernwood Resort are provided by AT&T, one of the nation’s largest providers of wireless connectivity in the hospitality industry. Fernwood selected AT&T as one of the few providers with the capabilities to provide signal to over 900 accommodation units spread over 440 acres. We hope that we will some day be able to bring this service “in-house” and have more control over any connection issues involved.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.