“Asian cuisine ”

Khan's mongolian grill
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

When I first came in, I read the reviews and I was very excited It's very efficient. There was a variety of many different meats and vegetables. It was cooked very efficiently and fast. You are able to select your own source of the food. It was excellent, although you have to be careful not to put too much on your plate. Appetizers to go with your meal. At first I was going to give it 5 stars. Everything was well. But, then when it it's time for dessert, I saw many gnats around the cakes, jello and fresh fruit. I really lost my appetite. I told the waitress and she began to move the fruit that was affected by the gnats. I was hoping that she would be able to bring me a fresh plate of food from the back. She did not. I ordered the wonton soup and we also had the chicken noodle soup. The wonton soup was very salty, although the chicken noodle soup was the opposite. Not enough salt...

It was something that's very good to try. I probably might come back only because you know that your food is being cooked to order which is a plus rather than going to a buffet and the food is been sitting all day and it's not being reheated or it's not going to be as fresh as you would like.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 24, 2018

There is a great selection on the buffet and you can be as conservative or as adventurous as you choose in selecting what to try. All very tasty and plentiful.

Date of visit: May 2018