“Great ICE CREAM”
Review of Sophie's

Sophie's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 20, 2015

We had the best Ice Cream ever!
All the locals were there so obviously they are great!
It was a bit crowded but worth it.

Reviewed January 2, 2015

My husband and I stopped in for lunch the other day. This was such a nice local experience. The food was made to order and delicious. We had cheesesteaks and fries. They also sell beer which was a great addition to have with our cheesesteaks. The staff was friendly and efficient. There was lots to choose from on the menu. The dining area was clean. This is the opposite of the predictable fast foods restaurants that most people go to. I would guess most people would drive on by on Route 209 hesitant to go in. Well, that decision will be their loss as we were very happy with our experience!

Reviewed November 4, 2014

Great casual spot or for takeout. Turkey club was real oven roasted turkey and so delicious. Reuben was done perfectly. Salads and coleslaw all homemade. Portions are huge. Been for breakfast too, everything fresh, real potato home fries, just like you made it at home. Everything is cooked to order and worth the wait. Definitely a regular stop for us.

Reviewed October 1, 2014

We stopped in here for breakfast on the way to Bushkill Falls. We were the only people there and I though our food should have arrived a little faster than it did. I ordered a side of scrapple, but it wasn't fried very well, so while it tasted good it just didn't have the crisp outside. The food itself was good and we would hit this place up again!

Reviewed September 2, 2014

Decided to get a Veggie Omelet on a jalapeno cheddar wrap. I wasn't expecting much because a bunch of teens work there and it looks like you're average run of the mill roadside hut. But MAN was I surprised. It was absolutely delicious. A big plus is that they serve breakfast all day.