“Pretty Good”
Review of Royal Asian Buffet

Royal Asian Buffet
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Went here for lunch on a weekday. Lunch was affordable at $9 per person. Lots of selections, their ice cream is good also. Clean and family friendly. Across the street from Wendy's on 209.

Thank A. M

Reviewed July 25, 2016

We had party of 8, the food was good as we could sample food that we did not eat before. The cake selection could be better. Nice friendly service.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

We went here for my husband's birthday a few days ago. I have been to many Asian buffets but I have to say, this may have been the best. Not only was the food plentiful, but it was really good. There were many choices and for me, that is important because my one son doesn't like Asian food. He had enough American choices to make him happy. The food was filling, the prices were good. The buffet was kept neat and clean and the food was kept hot. I did not get to eat hibachi food because I was full by time I noticed it, and I don't eat sushi. Otherwise, I did sample the soups, main food, and desserts. The waitresses were attentive and the bathroom was clean (another sticking point for me!). I will be back to visit again. It is now my favorite Asian buffet.

1  Thank im2cute4u72
Reviewed July 23, 2016

There are four hot buffets available to choose from including sushi, roast beef, flounder and salmon. Craw fish, peel-n-eat shrimp, huge tiger shrimp too. The general tso isn't very hot. Wanton is very good, nice and hot. The Chinese noodles need to be fried longer though. They also have a huge dessert buffet. Cakes, jello, ice cream.

Check your bill carefully and note what time you came in.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

This buffet has more than the usual variety. There were quite a few soups, including seafood and a house soup, in addition to hot n sour, wanton, etc. There were sausages, meatloaf, and a beef pie on the buffet as well as all the usual Asian features. Ice cream choices included sherbet (although it was very hard and hard to extract).
If we lived in the area we'd come back, but we were traveling through.