“SOOO much variety”
Review of Royal Asian Buffet

Royal Asian Buffet
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Staff is friendly, and there is an amazing amount of food from which to choose. We've been many times, and have never been disappointed. . They even have ice cream for dessert. A nice variety to please anyone. Food is hot, and constantly being refilled. I think that $8 for all you can eat food is a great price, at least where I'm from. We've gone at both lunch and dinner times. We'll go back..

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

First off, we have been going here since they opened a few years ago. This place has declined pretty rapidly withy the prices and quality of food on the buffet line. The crab that's put out is hardly enough for 2 people at a time, if there's any put out at all. The buffet food was chewy and seemed old even at prime dinner hours. The main part of the restaurant was pretty clean however the women's restroom was filthy and the mat they had in front of the sinks was so sticky, I almost couldn't walk with my flip flops on. I can't speak for the mens restroom. Honestly for my family of 3, we could have eaten much better for $47.98. $14.99 for an adult buffet, $2.49 for a beverage, and my 4 year old child was $7.98. I'm sure this may be average for some people reading this but we could have spent a nicer and better evening at Red Lobster or Olive Garden for the same price. We will not be returning to the establishment unless some decent changes happen.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Visited this restaurant last week for dinner. Selection was plentiful, food was hot and tasty. Rest rooms were clean.
A couple of minor annoyances - dinner buffet ran out of BBQ ribs - staff put some coiled up long sausage in the spot for the ribs as a substitution.
Ice cream was available for desert and the majority of the various flavor tubs were empty.
The manager (lady) was rudely barking orders at her staff.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Okay, we got there are 4:15 they had crab legs I got a few. however, after an hour still did not bring out more crab legs, that was disappointing, they did have clams however, some of them were not open a big no no, other in all the food was good. If they don't do more with the crab legs will not be back. This has been wise now they don't bring out the crab legs.

Reviewed June 9, 2017

For $13.50 all you can eat buffet including crab legs & hibachi grill items you can't go wrong. I ate 3 times the cost just in crab legs alone. Nice ice cream bar as well. When returning to area will visit again.

Date of visit: June 2017