“Great outfit, friendly instructors, awesome atmosphere.”

Sky's The Limit Skydiving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: We go out of our way to make your tandem skydive or fun jump the best it can possibly be. You may wonder why everyone is smiling at Sky's the Limit after their tandem skydive. It's no secret, tandem skydiving is a thrill that has to be experienced to be believed! For the past 20 years, Sky's The Limit has catered too all skydivers needs. We offer top class services with professional USPA rated Instructors, State of the Art Equipment, (Ram Air Parachutes, Automatic Activation Devices) and we own the biggest fastest Aircraft in the Northeast. STL prides itself with being a USPA Group member for almost 20 years and our owner being a fully rated Pilot with more than 30 years in the sport, over 13,000 skydives, and he is also a US Nationals medalist. With his experience and knowledge STL focuses on your complete experience not only your skydive, but your overall time with our family at STL. Bring your friends and enjoy your day in the Pocono's. We have an area for spectators where friends and family can watch, as well as take pictures and videos of tandems and fun jumpers in the air and landing. Sky's the Limit also provides a beautiful picnic area for summer barbeques. Come on out and do a tandem skydive or make some fun jumps at Sky's the Limit today and see for yourself!
Reviewed November 3, 2016

I did a tandem, an AFF course and solo jumps with these guys. And they are awesome. Instruction is top notch. Instructors really know their stuff. Great jump planes.

Give them a shot. You will love it.

All reviews
"tandem jump"
"sky dive"
in 4 reviews
"amazing experience"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this place"
"down to earth"
in 4 reviews
"birthday"
"parachute"

Reviewed October 30, 2016

The experience was amazing. From the moment we arrived, I knew that this was going to be a safe, fun, well organized experience. The group of four including me were so glad we choose this facility for our first jump experience.

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

I am so glad I did my first skydive at skys the limit. Everyone was really nice. My instructor Brandon was so great!! I am afraid of heights and he really made it fun and memorable for me. Ofcourse I had to get the video and Tony did an amazing job. I had so much fun, I had to go back again!! I can't wait to go again!!

Reviewed September 26, 2016

This was my first sky dive and I totally loved it. I do have two recommendations that I too will implement in my future dives:
1. wear a helmet, or ear protection of some form