“Thrill of a lifetime ”

Sky's The Limit Skydiving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: We go out of our way to make your tandem skydive or fun jump the best it can possibly be. You may wonder why everyone is smiling at Sky's the Limit after their tandem skydive. It's no secret, tandem skydiving is a thrill that has to be experienced to be believed! For the past 20 years, Sky's The Limit has catered too all skydivers needs. We offer top class services with professional USPA rated Instructors, State of the Art Equipment, (Ram Air Parachutes, Automatic Activation Devices) and we own the biggest fastest Aircraft in the Northeast. STL prides itself with being a USPA Group member for almost 20 years and our owner being a fully rated Pilot with more than 30 years in the sport, over 13,000 skydives, and he is also a US Nationals medalist. With his experience and knowledge STL focuses on your complete experience not only your skydive, but your overall time with our family at STL. Bring your friends and enjoy your day in the Pocono's. We have an area for spectators where friends and family can watch, as well as take pictures and videos of tandems and fun jumpers in the air and landing. Sky's the Limit also provides a beautiful picnic area for summer barbeques. Come on out and do a tandem skydive or make some fun jumps at Sky's the Limit today and see for yourself!
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We went on my 70th birthday. My two daughters and myself, we had a great time the thrill of a lifetime. My jump partner Joe is the best, 22 years experience over 4200 jumps. Very safe nice facility. Watch the weather can't jump if clouded over so bring some food and something to do in case you're waiting for the clouds to pass. They take wonderful care of their equipment and the planes are spotless. We are definitely going again. Even an old geiser like me can do it!

All reviews
"tandem jump"
"amazing experience"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this place"
"down to earth"
"photos"
in 4 reviews
"timer"

Reviewed July 16, 2017

amazing. the staff is wonderful. my instructor made me feel safe and comfortable. so much fun. have gone twice already and in process of booking my third jump!!

Reviewed April 28, 2017

I went here with 10+ of my friends and we all had a wonderful time! The staff explained the procedure and made everything go smoothly, which calmed my nerves because I was a bit nervous. I would def sky dive here again. Make sure you get photos and video of this amazing experience because the view is incredible!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

They should offer earplugs and helmet
Overall good
Pricey 560.00 2 people +video
I got bruces everywhere from the harness