Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Seizing the day with Tony G

I had an amazing time at Sky’s the Limit yesterday. It’s hard to try and find the words to describe... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2018
Kyle B
via mobile
Jumping from the sky

Absolutely the best time ever!! Place is great. Instructor Richard was awesome! He explained... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2018
please0405
Manalapan, New Jersey
via mobile

All reviews tandem jump explained everything would highly recommend this place down to earth video package great shots every step two thumbs tandem partner unforgettable experience plane dive tony instructor jumper jumps birthday
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Can't believe I finally did it! Skydiving has been my dream for at least a decade and Melissa was the perfect person to make my dream come true! Very organized and knowledgeable, she made me aware of every step awaiting us while on the ground, in the plane, and parachuting down. She was definitely on top of things which is great for a thrilling experience like skydiving. Melissa let me steer and spin the parachute a few times which felt amazing. Before the jump, I was a bit concerned about the landing, however, Melissa made sure it was soft and trouble-free. I certainly recommend this place for anyone dreaming about skydiving:)

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We went on my 70th birthday. My two daughters and myself, we had a great time the thrill of a lifetime. My jump partner Joe is the best, 22 years experience over 4200 jumps. Very safe nice facility. Watch the weather can't jump if clouded over so bring some food and something to do in case you're waiting for the clouds to pass. They take wonderful care of their equipment and the planes are spotless. We are definitely going again. Even an old geiser like me can do it!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 16, 2017

amazing. the staff is wonderful. my instructor made me feel safe and comfortable. so much fun. have gone twice already and in process of booking my third jump!!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed April 28, 2017

I went here with 10+ of my friends and we all had a wonderful time! The staff explained the procedure and made everything go smoothly, which calmed my nerves because I was a bit nervous. I would def sky dive here again. Make sure you get photos and video of this amazing experience because the view is incredible!!!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

They should offer earplugs and helmet
Overall good
Pricey 560.00 2 people +video
I got bruces everywhere from the harness

Date of experience: April 2017