“Everyone enjoyed”

Add it.
China Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I brought my parents here for the lunch buffet. The sushi was very good and I enjoyed everything else I tried too, as did we all. Very good mushrooms. My parents said the ice cream was very good. For 7 bucks each we all left stuffed and satisfied. Service was good and friendly. I would return.

Date of visit: May 2014

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We went to this restaurant buffet twice. The first time was good, until I went home and was sick for a day. I thought maybe it was just a virus so I didn't worry about it and just shrugged it off until the next time we went again 2 weeks later. This time I had some of the oysters and sushi, and I was horribly sick for over a week! My doctor tested for parasites but by that time she said she wouldn't be able to tell for certain, but she knew for sure it was some sort of food poisoning. Also when we were there the second time, I noticed (how could I not) that their was an elderly woman and a child about 4 years old, sitting in the middle of the busy dining room, preparing string beans on a dirty table with there bare hands, snapping the string beans and in between the little boy wiping his nose with his hands and going right back to prepping. I thank goodness that my 2 yr old refused to eat anything except for some ice cream and a chicken finger. I wouldn't suggest this place to anyone, even my worst enemy.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The food is good but up to two months ago they put lobster on the buffet and raised there prices. They pulled all but the basic flavors of Ice Cream. (Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry) Then added roast beef, French fries, apple pie. They started adding more American foods to the buffet and taking away the Chinese food. They added sushi.
Take out is take out but they kill you for take off the buffet for take out.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Well, not much good to say about this place anymore. They added sushi, whoopee! Not anything I ever liked, the only thing new in here besides the sushi is 2 big screen tv's and the gas being passed for that day. I can't even go anymore, this is my last time. Everything just tastes funny, it may be hot but it's not anything even past a 2 on a scale of 1-10. Even their soup stinks. At one time years ago it wasn't bad, yet it has progressively gotten worse, this is only the second time I went this year after complaining to them the last time, they don't care, cause cheap people and off guard vacationers keep going there. Go to the one in Bartonsville they've been open a few years now and their food is more than 10 times better than here. Granted you pay a bit more, but we ALL should know the old saying. You get what you pay for. I even found a bug the last time here and complained, she came over and killed it and said, "you don't have to pay". No kidding! That was it for me. It WAS a roach! YUK!

Date of visit: August 2012
1  Thank RockinRob1
Reviewed January 1, 2012

eat at a lot of buffets and this one was average to good. the iced t was like sugar water (only major complaint). the soup was good, the shrimp was good but nothing that was out of the ordinary. very tasty and nice selection for dinner. the price was an unbelievable $9.95 which coming from NY is very, very cheap! ps...REAL ice cream was great!

Date of visit: December 2011