“Good Sushi”

Add it.
China Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 14, 2015

This used to be a very popular restaurant until they opened the Chinese Buffet in Bartonsville. The food is good. They just don't have as big of a selection as the other 2 big buffets in the area. The other 2 buffets are very crowded on the weekend. If you want a more quiet low key experience, it's a good place to go. They have the best sushi out of the buffet restaurants. The only downside is that they charge the same price as the other 2 buffets, but have less of a selection.

Reviewed September 8, 2014

Haven't been back to this restaurant in a few years. The renovation was needed and it looks much better now. The food was okay but since it wasn't very busy, the buffet was not being refilled. Many items were sitting in the dishes for a while. I think the food would have been better if it was hot and fresh. Lobster is offered but they are very small and are coated with some kind of breading. I don't think we will return here again.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Recently given a facelift
Stopped their tender pork roast but recently reinstated it, yippie, tender & yummy
Sushi is v-good
All you can eat & super decent lunch prices
Not enough spicy veges
Flounder (broiled) is superb
Nice friendly staff
Still the best buffet in EStroudsburg PA
Dinner menu is a few $$$ more
Lunch is a steal
Go & Enjoy a reasonable lunch

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I brought my parents here for the lunch buffet. The sushi was very good and I enjoyed everything else I tried too, as did we all. Very good mushrooms. My parents said the ice cream was very good. For 7 bucks each we all left stuffed and satisfied. Service was good and friendly. I would return.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We went to this restaurant buffet twice. The first time was good, until I went home and was sick for a day. I thought maybe it was just a virus so I didn't worry about it and just shrugged it off until the next time we went again 2 weeks later. This time I had some of the oysters and sushi, and I was horribly sick for over a week! My doctor tested for parasites but by that time she said she wouldn't be able to tell for certain, but she knew for sure it was some sort of food poisoning. Also when we were there the second time, I noticed (how could I not) that their was an elderly woman and a child about 4 years old, sitting in the middle of the busy dining room, preparing string beans on a dirty table with there bare hands, snapping the string beans and in between the little boy wiping his nose with his hands and going right back to prepping. I thank goodness that my 2 yr old refused to eat anything except for some ice cream and a chicken finger. I wouldn't suggest this place to anyone, even my worst enemy.