“Awesome Food”

Add it.
China Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 25, 2015

We decided to eat at this new restaurant and were pleasantly surprised. You pick off the buffet what meats, veggies, pasta and sauce you want grilled and they grill it right up for you. You can still get soup and appetizers as well. All is included in the price. I've never been to a hibachi grill where it is all you can eat. They also have salads and dessert. I am totally impressed. This is a great place if you are on a diet as well and want to eat out. We are definitely returning here.

Date of visit: May 2015

Reviewed February 14, 2015

This used to be a very popular restaurant until they opened the Chinese Buffet in Bartonsville. The food is good. They just don't have as big of a selection as the other 2 big buffets in the area. The other 2 buffets are very crowded on the weekend. If you want a more quiet low key experience, it's a good place to go. They have the best sushi out of the buffet restaurants. The only downside is that they charge the same price as the other 2 buffets, but have less of a selection.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed September 8, 2014

Haven't been back to this restaurant in a few years. The renovation was needed and it looks much better now. The food was okay but since it wasn't very busy, the buffet was not being refilled. Many items were sitting in the dishes for a while. I think the food would have been better if it was hot and fresh. Lobster is offered but they are very small and are coated with some kind of breading. I don't think we will return here again.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Recently given a facelift
Stopped their tender pork roast but recently reinstated it, yippie, tender & yummy
Sushi is v-good
All you can eat & super decent lunch prices
Not enough spicy veges
Flounder (broiled) is superb
Nice friendly staff
Still the best buffet in EStroudsburg PA
Dinner menu is a few $$$ more
Lunch is a steal
Go & Enjoy a reasonable lunch

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I brought my parents here for the lunch buffet. The sushi was very good and I enjoyed everything else I tried too, as did we all. Very good mushrooms. My parents said the ice cream was very good. For 7 bucks each we all left stuffed and satisfied. Service was good and friendly. I would return.

Date of visit: May 2014