All reviews roasted tomatoes room was clean front desk attached restaurant breakfast buffet would definitely stay here again home fries flat screen tv off the highway stayed one night convenient location budget hotel yogurt exercise room the delaware water gap upon check bushkill falls
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I found this hotel to be very clean .the bed was comfortable. the staff were very friendly and helpful.the food at the restaurant there was served hot and tasty..the breakfast that was included was good and Daphne,the lady caring for the breakfast area was especially nice,friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Dawn M
PAUL A, General Manager at Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor.

We appreciate your kind words, and have shared your comments with Daphne as well.

Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here two nights ago (September 21st) to attend a friend's wedding. The room was good by most standards. My concern is with how lost items are handled.

What are housekeepers told to do when finding lost items in rooms? We left the next morning and went straight home. Upon unpacking my overnight bag, I realized I did not have my high heel shoes that I wore to the wedding. I checked my car and they were not there. I realized I left them in the hotel room.

My boyfriend called the hotel a little after 4 pm on Saturday, as he was the one who booked the room, and was told that nothing had been turned in, but they were behind on cleaning rooms. We were instructed to call back later that night or Sunday morning.

Today (Sunday) my boyfriend called around 11 am. He was told that nothing was turned in, but they'd check the room again and to call back in 20 minutes. Called back, and were told nothing was found.

Which means my shoes were either A) thrown out or B) taken. I understand not holding on to small items left in rooms, but how do you get rid of a pair of nice high heels?? I was willing to drive the 2+ hour round trip to go back and pick them up. But I find it highly unlikely that my shoes were not found by housekeeping and am very upset that they were not turned in.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
PAUL A, General Manager at Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor. Although I am truly sorry about your shoes, I assure you that they were not found.
In my 22 years here as G.M., we have returned countless items from valuables such as diamond rings and cash as well as small sentimental items like costume jewelry to scarfs and gloves to their owners. Our housekeepers are very diligent in returning found items to our lost and found so they can be tagged and stored. Sometimes, if our housekeepers work late, they will not bring lost and found items to the front desk until the next morning. That is why you were asked to call back. We wanted to be sure before we gave you a final answer.
Although you feel certain that your shoes were left here, I can personally assure you that they were not found by any member of our staff.
Thank you again for being our guest and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best Quality Inn Hotels we have ever stayed in. Room spacious with king size bed and 60” flat screen TV which was greatly appreciated as we watched the Jacksonville Jaguars beat the New England Patriots! The staff extremely gracious and solicitous especially Daphne who was our hostess for breakfast which was in the 1st floor restaurant. It was more like dining with real coffee mugs! Would recommend this Inn as a must if you are traveling through East Stroudsburg, PA.

1  Thank Donna H
PAUL A, General Manager at Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

We appreciate your time, and especially appreciate you being our guest!

I am sharing your comments with Daphne who, I'm certain, will appreciate you recognizing her hard work and dedication!

Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

General Manager Since 1997

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

First let me say the room itself was clean. After a key snafu was corrected we got into the room. Did my inspection (was a Housekeeping Supervisor at onw time) 1st thing remove the coverlets. Pull back and inspect thw sheets they wer clean then checked the comforters. BOTH comforters were dirty. Called the fro t desk the front desk staff brought two freshly washed comforters up and too the dirty ones. This happened really quickly. Mattresses were comfortable we all slept well. Breakfast was good as well nice selection. Would stay here again as staff was pleasant and room was clean. Gave it a 4 because one housekeeper did not care enough to give the guests the best experience possible.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chef2b5763

We appreciate your time, and especially appreciate you being our guest!

I am sharing your comments with our entire staff who, I'm certain, will appreciate your recognizing both their hard work and short comings. We value your input and THANK YOU for your honesty.

Again, we appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you again soon!

General Manager since 1997

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

rooms were very clean. Friendly employees. Willing to help you. Free hot breakfast with an awesome employee assisting you if needed! Will definitely come back. Thank you Daphne for your great attitude and help.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

We appreciate your time, and especially appreciate you being our guest!

Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again soon!