“Overcrowded!!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Easton
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Crayola Experience is bursting with 26 exciting hands-on activities where you can name and wrap your own Crayola crayon, star in your own coloring page and so much more!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Don't go here during a holiday week and make the mistake that we did. It was super crowded and not enjoyable. Our two and a half year olds were getting pushed out of the way. They should NOT allow strollers in this building. I'm not even sure why you would bring a child in a stroller to the Crayola Factory in the first place. They cause most of the traffic jams!! I can't tell you how many times we almost got run over by a gigantic stroller!! We should have turned around when we saw the long line as soon as we walked in. The activities aren't that exciting. Water color painting on a paper plate? Really?? They do have sand art, but you have to pay extra for it! And the crayola store that is next door is so overpriced!! Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if if wasn't so crowded and I wasn't afraid that my daughter was going to get run over!

3  Thank Riss246
There are newer reviews for Crayola Experience

Reviewed 13 April 2012

I took my daughter and my four grandchildren. Ages 6-16. All had a great time.The 7 yr old was in awe of the place and the rest of us enjoyed her reaction. the 11-12 yr old loved the modeling clay. and even the 16 yr old allowed the inner kid to come out. Fun day for all. I reserved in advance the package they offer. Worked very well.

1  Thank Carole H
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Lots of fun and projects for kids. The store was filled with lots of memorabilia. Found exciting gifts for grandkids.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

The Crayola Experience was a great day of fun for myself and my family. I would suggest it for all families. There was a lot to do for kids of all ages, you will be able to try a lot of Crayolas newest products and some old. There is a short deminstration on how crayons are made, its not great but the kids get a prize at the end.
Just beware there is no parking and you will either have to park in a public pay lot next door ( which fills up quick ) or on the street, bring quarters as the street parking has meters ( 2 hours per $1 ).

Reviewed 13 April 2012

I think they need to put a limit on the amount of people they allow into this place. It was wall to wall people for $33.00 we only spent a half an hour because we could not get ot any exhibits the elevators were packed with strollers and it was just a nightmare. Save your money and find something else a little more fun.