All reviewsfront deskmovie theateran extended stayyogurthigh floorlarge mallmarriott platinumtwo burner stovecar washfull kitchenoff the highwayfree breakfastmin drivelonger staylarge tableonly stayed one nightconvenient location
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Special thanks to Brittany and Kayla for making our stay comfortable for me and my family. I had ask for advice for my room because I was bringing my 3 daughters in which I was surprising them with my visit. They advised me to get a double queen bed room with a roll away bed. That advice worked very well. Of course the best pet for my daughters was their morning breakfast. Great job everyone. I will be definitely staying there again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a quick weekend family get-a-way. From check in to check out the staff was extremely friendly. We took advantage of the proximity to Crayola Experience in Easton, the numerous places to eat in the area, and the close by movie theater.

The highlight of the stay was the pool and hot tub. My family, after a long day out, still wanted to go swimming. The pool was warm and relaxing.

Next time we are in the area, we are definitely staying here.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2017

The hotel seems quite new.
I had a stay for a business-trip in this hotel.
It was a large room with workplace and even a kiitchen, fitted with dishwasher, fridge, 2 hot plates and a microwave.
So good for a longer stay, if you do not want to eat out every day.
There are 3 different Restaurants within 600 feet and a fuel station, where you can buy prepared salads and other food.
Room was not serviced every day
Freeway is very close: Loud except Saturday/Sunday
Aircondition/Heating: The fan in my room was extremely loud. I had to turn it off.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a studio with 2 queen beds and loved it
Clean and very convenient great for families free parking, indoor swimming pool and hot tub open till 10pm free breakfast with our stay which is a plus
I would definitely recommend this place and will be certainly visiting again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Stayed here for a short weekend ski trip. I like staying in places with a full kitchen and stay at Towne Place Suites on a regular basis. Upon arrival I was asked to sign a "Customer Code of Conduct" form. What ?!? Am I in high school? I am a business traveler in my 50s, travelling solo.

Getting to my room following that indignity, I find some sort of insect crawling on the kitchen floor. OK. It's just one. I'm tired. I don't feel like moving. I'll suck it up. So I go to cook some dinner that I picked up earlier that evening. The pots were filthy. One had a film of something in the bottom and there was no hand washing dish detergent in the room. In Towne Place Suites the housekeeping staff has always ran the dishwasher, even for just one or two plates. Not here. Towels were not tidied (didn't need those replaced) and washcloths were not replaced. On my second night, I found three more crawly things - this time in the bathroom.

Except for the additional six legged guests in my room, the room itself was adequate, although a little dated. The bed was comfortable and the a/c worked well. The included breakfast was typical.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Brittany B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Dear Fe2O3,

Thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bethlehem Easton, and for taking the time to share your experience. I am truly sorry that your experience wasn't all that you had hoped, and I would like to speak to you regarding your issues. Please contact me directly at your convenience so I may attempt to rectify the situation. brittany.binder@jhgco.com

Thank you.