“Very good!”

Ranked #32 of 303 Restaurants in Easton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2017

I was at another business close to this place when I decided to stop and get something to take home for lunch. I pulled up at 1056. Open at 11:00 was on the door but the OPEN sign was lit so inside I went to be greeted by 2 women. I ordered 2 lunch specials that come with rice and either soup or salad so I got 2 salads to eat another day since I knew that the dressing is on the side. Both the massaman curry and the panang curry where very good, a good assortment of veggies, lots of chicken in both containers, and a very flavorful sauce. We split 1 curry and 1 rice making more than enough for a lunch. I expected a longer wait since they had just opened but my food was ready in 10 minutes! The counter lady was very sweet, pleasant, talkative, and answered some other questions that I had. For $9.00 for each entrée with the rice and soup, it's a steal and much more tasting than a number 4 at any fast food place. Take time to enjoy the flavors!

Reviewed June 7, 2017

Visited two weeks ago, we were 4 adults and two children. We had the Hibachi combinations, chef was friendly and professional, paid attention to the kids and they loved it.
I had the salmon and scallops, very flavorful although the scallops were slightly undercooked, but this didn't detract from the overall experience. Everyone else had various combinations and they were very satisfied. Rice also was excellent, and it's BYOB so that also helps keep the costs down.

Will definitely go back.

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

Great sushi and Thai food around good service
Love going there with friends and family
My son order takeout at least once s week

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

I want to state right off we never had the chance to eat, here's why: we had 7:30 reservation for eight people for the hibachi. We were told it would be a few minutes. At 8pm, still not seated. Told it would be a few minutes more because there was only one chef for six tables. Also, during this time, another group talked someone other than the hostess into seating them. Finally seated, but it took another ten minutes for someone to offer wine glasses for our BYOB. Never offered to open the wine bottles. After waiting a few more minutes without any contact, we decided to leave. Speaking to the manager to complain about the lack of service and the time we waited, we were informed that this "was not fast food". Very disrespectful. I would have appreciated it if they had been honest and said it would be over an hour wait (despite the reservation) so we could decide early if we wished to stay. They may have good food, but I will never find out because I will never return.

1  Thank Chris J
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Fresh, made to order sushi. Cooked or traditional. Flavor to excite your taste buds. Don't like spicy? That's great too because the spice is on the side.
Hot green tea is the perfect accompaniment to every meal.
Bring your own bottle if you like.
The service is wonderful. Prices are moderate.
Definitely recommend Jasmine