Quality Inn(Easton)
US$169
Hampton.com
US$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$139
Official Site
US$165
US$75
US$109
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$78
US$71
TripAdvisor
All reviewsolive gardenfront deskpancake machinemy soncrayola factoryyogurtbusiness centercrayola experiencerooms are cleannice tvthe breakfast areahiehighwayclerk
Reviewed October 4, 2016

What I really wanted was a Hampton, which was full of business travelers. The woman behind the desk tried another place for us that was also full. Then.....she called the holiday Inn express, and they had one room available. Got to the place and checked in, asked about AARP discount, which was never told what it was, was just told it was applied. This place was a rip off. We paid so much more than the great hotel we had the week before, for so much less.
First, the room was not very clean or updated. There were visible marks in walls and floors, dirty surfaces. Things were a bit mismatched. At least the sheets appeared to be clean, so we didn't leave as I was not feeling well.
With that in mind, my husband went downstairs to get me a cup of tea and all they had was nasty liquid coffee mate, which I can't have anyway. I dumped it and he went back down and asked for some skim milk or cream that he could visibly see in a locked cooler. The front desk person said it was only for breakfast and she was not very nice or polite to my husband. I then went down there and even if I wanted to buy milk, there was none in their little shopping area. I asked the girl for a complaint card and she jumped to finally. I told her all I wanted was a cup of tea and if I could please get a small amount. I had to listen to her tell me she's not supposed to do this, but as she's walking away with keys to put some creamer in a plastic cup, it was obvious she was just too lazy to do it the other times my husband went down. Don't mess with me when I am sick!

I can remember when the holiday Inn name meant a good clean hotel at a good price. That is no longer the case and the amount we spent on this room was just unacceptable for the room, the service and the location. I will never stay in one again.

Room Tip: The best tip I can give is to go somewhere else. If you have to stay here, try to get a room that doesn't face the highway.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Dear Doreen M,

Thank you for leaving a candid review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We value each feedback as this will allow us to identify the areas that may benefit from our additional attention. It is disheartening to know that your experience was not as pleasant as it should have been. I am sorry for the service letdown from our hotel staff. I also regret not meeting your expectations when it comes to the location and room received. I have taken note of your comments and shared them with our management team for them to review the procedures we have in place and make necessary improvements accordingly.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Very clean room, good service. Neat that the rooms have a Keurig stocked with kcups. Refrigerator included, along with microwave. Decent sized room with couch and flat screen TV. Ac is controlled on the wall.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

Hotel has a friendly staff as well as is very clean.

Actually much better than some of the upscale hotels.

Strong internet, good air conditioning, large rooms.

Free breakfast, but redundant.

Not hotel's fault but required by chain.

Breakfast option is fine but definitely needs updated to different choices.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

I was staying at the holiday inn express for a wedding in Stroudsburg Pennsylvania. Check in was very easy and quick. You even get a cookie when you check-in!

The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The facility appeared to be newer. It has a swimming swimming pool and hot tub. They have a complementary breakfast.

You can't go wrong staying at this hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

The check in was very friendly. The rooms were very comfortable and quiet.

Very nice lobby

This restaurant is walking distance to a newly open Mexican Restaurant and a Tilted Kilt.

The rooms seam to priced a little higher then other local holiday inns.

Stayed: August 2016