“Best Sushi in town!”

D M Sushi
Ranked #76 of 304 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 21, 2018

If your gretting Sushi in Easton , this is the place to eat. Take out or eat in you can’t go wrong. I haven’t tried every roll but so far I haven’t had one I wouldn’t recommend! You don’t need to get the fancy ones to get something really special. Their food is fresh, made to order, and uses good ingredients. The apps are good as are any of the rice or noodles. We usually order several different rolls as such I haven’t had many of the entres.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Great service, great sushi, fun time. Love the Vegas roll and the sunshine roll. General Tso's knocks it our of the park.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

This was our first time ordering from DM Sushi. We have a high Gluten allergy person in our office and the person who answered the phone was very knowledgeable about what foods she could order. Delivery was right on time (about 30 minutes after placing the order online). Chicken Coconut Soup was absolutely delicious! Miso soup was delish as well! Naruto has some of the freshest fish I have had and the wasabi yuzu sauce was a real treat. Spicy Girl roll was outstanding. Prices are higher than most, but well worth it. We will definitely be ordering again real soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Worst. Worst. Worst. Ever. I ordered a simple delivery of Drunken Noodles and Kano Salad. Drunken Noodles had 3 small pieces of chicken and Kani Salad was literally 3
Spoonfuls of mayonnaise... disgusting. I called the restaurant to complain and they were completely rude and disregarded my complaint. Will NEVER order from here again. Just terrible!

Reviewed July 16, 2017

This restaurant came highly recommended by a friend. We ordered one Asian noodle dish and one sushi dish. I thought the sauce on the Asian dish was quite flavorful. I was unimpressed by the sushi. It was rather small and one of the few times it was easy to eat each part of a roll in one bite. It was rather boring and didn't look very attractive. For the small size, it wasn't a good value. There are better sushi places in the area.

Been to D M Sushi? Share your experiences!