“Always wonderful”

The Breakfast Table
Ranked #23 of 304 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 11, 2018

I like to have at least one breakfast here when I go home to visit my family. The place is small but nicely maintained, clean and fresh, the staff are always friendly and the food has never disappointed. I enjoyed meeting friends and family here, catching up over coffee and starting the day with a terrific meal.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here for breakfast during the week. We were seated right away. Our waitress was friendly. We both had an omelet they came to the table hot and tasty. Keep in mind that they don't take credit cards here.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

The most incredible breakfast and lunch, highly recommend the only complaint is that they don’t accept credit cards but it’s good for my wallet because otherwise I would be there every day… The place is small and cannot accommodate big parties, and you may wait in line as they’re only about 10 small tables. But it is so good and the waitstaff is great.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Excellent breakfasts, including the quiches, omletts, and almost any other items you prefer for breakfast.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

First time here. Immediately felt comfortable. Friendly waitresses and everyone we encountered couldn't have been more welcoming. Lots of selections on the menu. Food arrived hot, everything was as we requested. Delicious. Just before we ordered saw on the menu cash or check only. My daughter got up to ask where she could find the closest ATM. The man at the register said " don't leave to get cash, just bring the money next time you are in the area" FYI there is a Pizzeria around the corner with an ATM. The people at the Pizzeria were friendly as well.

Been to The Breakfast Table? Share your experiences!