“Best Mexican ever!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ferry Street
Reviewed December 14, 2014

Love, love, love Mesa! I have nothing negative say. Owner is awesome, staff is awesome, decor is awesome. Food is so yummy! Same ower as Tapas on Maine in Bethlehem.

Reviewed December 14, 2014

My husband and I have been wanting to try this restaurant for a while and FINALLY got to do that on Friday. We had dinner here before hearing Linda Eder at the State Theatre. Our waitress was super aware of our timing and made sure we got the best service and were out on time to the show. This is not a Tex-Mex restaurant. It's a little more upscale without losing the casual, fun ambiance...my favorite combination...GREAT food and casual! Everything had so many layers of great flavor. We shared their Beef Tenderloin Skewers. I had their Mexican Ravioli with pan-seared chicken over black bean and Monterey Jack cheese with a Madeira sauce. My husband had the Roasted Chicken Roulade with all kinda great flavors, including goat cheese, chorizo, raisins and roasted peppers. My husband just said, "and I'd have it again!" We didn't get to try their highly touted (from neighboring tables) guacamole and margaritas this time. Trying to keep the calories down this holiday season! But, yes, we'll definitely be coming back soon!

1  Thank lrazze
Reviewed December 9, 2014

We went to Mesa on Saturday December 6th. Since I had never been there before, I called to make a reservation. The time I wanted was not available, so we decided to head over anyway. We sat at the bar (which I like to do). I get a better feel of the surroundings. My friend had never sat at bar, so this was something new for her. The lighting at the bar is dark, so we had to use our cell phones to see the menu. No biggie Our bartender Dave(?) was fantastic. He explained to my friend (who never had a margarita or tequila before), the different types of tequila and how it would taste. She had a classic, and I had a mojito-rita. Both were excellent, so of course we had more. We started with the Palomino Guacamole, which was excellent, all the flavors melted together. I was ready for another bowl, but we figured leave room for dinner and more drinks :) I had the Pollo Asado and she had the Black Bean Enchiladas. Both were fantastic. The chicken was flavorful and moist, the sides (those brussel sprouts), were really good too. It was Salsa night, so as the night and the drinks continued, we danced our hearts out. Overall it was a great night of food, dancing and drinks. I will definitely be back

1  Thank blacqueorchid
Reviewed December 3, 2014

excellent Margaritas, salsa and chips. The service is superb, very attentive. Great Mexican food not just tacos.

Reviewed December 2, 2014

My family and I frequent this restaurant for lunch and dinner, especially for $2 taco Tuesday's. Don't let the small size fool you. The fish taco's are thee best. The others are good as well. The margarita's are quite strong :)