“Guacamole extravaganza”

Mesa Modern Mexican
Reserve with OpenTable
Mesa Modern Mexican is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 312 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ferry Street
Reviewed July 9, 2018

LOVE the fruit guacamole and all the other flavors. Great drinks, food. High marks for food, drinks, service. Great addition to the Easton restaurant scene.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Ate here on Monday at 12:30 with 3 adults, 7 & 4 year old. Server was right there, gave us chips and salsa and took our order by 12:40. Thirty Minutes later we are asking server, manager and hostess where is our food. With less than 12 people in the restaurant we were told 'sorry' your food is up next. 45 minutes later we got it.

My 3 salmon and guac small soft tacos were delicious but $11. The other adults enjoyed their food too. Maybe a fluke but go knowing your wait time can be way too long especially with kids. No freebies, only 'Sorry'.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I go to AZ in the Winter I love Mexican food
This was a nice twist of many different options....service was awesome
Drinks were perfect...quacamole was made at the table...fun atmosphere
Lots of places outside. Enjoy

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I used to visit this place atleast once a week for about a year. The past 5 times I went between the months of December and June has been a great disappointment. Staff is not available, new floors are beyond slippery (almost slipped 4 times in rubber sole shoes), food portions are very small..ordered queso and chips, which I used to love.. now the chips are in a bowl even smaller than a cereal bowl and very little queso. I really want to love this place again, but unfortunately every time I've gone recently I realize why I don't. I'm hoping they become an amazing Mexican place that they once were. I want to be a regular customer again.

1  Thank Sarah J
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

We have been there 2x the bartenders are amazing the chips and salsa are great. Top margaritas.
Everything we had to eat there was great.