“Great sushi!”

Cjt
Ranked #57 of 314 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 20, 2016

The sushi is surprisingly good for a restaurant with such a broad menu. We get food here at least once a week and have never been disappointed with the sushi. We usually get delivery, but when we eat in, the service is fast and friendly. The Chinese dishes are decent, but the Thai curry I tried was rather bland and a little disappointing. Overall, it's reliably good food with a diverse menu and great service.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed November 16, 2016

My son and I have been there many times and we usually order
the lunch menu. They do not stand over you but let you eat in your own time. They accommodate when you order something
that is spiced up and they tone it down for you. I have ordered extra soup with won ton to take home with me.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 26, 2016

My family does not do a traditional Christmas celebration, and we have found this restaurant is an excellent substitute for the normal turkey and stuffing fare.It's quiet and the service is adequate. The menu is varied and the food is tasty. Everyone in the family seems happy with the wide selection of foods (Chinese, Japanese and Thai.) I have also used them for lunches. I don't care for Japanese food, but others in my family do, and they are happy with the sushi they have tried.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed March 12, 2016

My husband works near this restaurant and has lunch there often. Almost every Friday we have take-out. It is an Asian & Sushi establishment that serves Japanese and Chinese food. I usually get the Beef and Broccoli, my husband prefers the Wonton Soup, Shrimp Lo Mein and Hand-Fried Dumplings. On this particular occasion our granddaughter was visiting and ordered Shrimp Fried Rice and Boneless Spare Ribs. Everything was delicious except for the ribs. They were over-cooked which made them dry and no flavor. She didn't eat them. That was the hic cup.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

My whole family loves the food here. We drive 30 minutes to get to this restaurant because we really like the food. We love the scallion pancakes appetizer which is difficult to find around here. There are plenty of Asian restaurants close by but it's worth the drive!!

Date of visit: December 2015

Been to Cjt? Share your experiences!