“Nice Place, big menu, attentive staff. $$-$$$”
Review of Cjt

Cjt
Ranked #57 of 315 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

Good meal, Deceivingly nice inside compared to strip mall outside. Fried wontons were served quickly and hot with a good taste, wasn't crazy about the red sauce. I would prefer a darker less sweet sauce. We used the sauce on the table meant for the chips, much better. Food served quickly with good taste. Good service. We will try again.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed January 4, 2017

This was my first visit to this restaurant. My son and daughter in law have been here before and highly recommended coming for our Christmas lunch. I must say that the decor was lovely, the service was good and the food was very tasty.
I look forward to the next visit for excellent food encompassing everything from sushi to Chinese to Thai.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 20, 2016

The sushi is surprisingly good for a restaurant with such a broad menu. We get food here at least once a week and have never been disappointed with the sushi. We usually get delivery, but when we eat in, the service is fast and friendly. The Chinese dishes are decent, but the Thai curry I tried was rather bland and a little disappointing. Overall, it's reliably good food with a diverse menu and great service.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 16, 2016

My son and I have been there many times and we usually order
the lunch menu. They do not stand over you but let you eat in your own time. They accommodate when you order something
that is spiced up and they tone it down for you. I have ordered extra soup with won ton to take home with me.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 26, 2016

My family does not do a traditional Christmas celebration, and we have found this restaurant is an excellent substitute for the normal turkey and stuffing fare.It's quiet and the service is adequate. The menu is varied and the food is tasty. Everyone in the family seems happy with the wide selection of foods (Chinese, Japanese and Thai.) I have also used them for lunches. I don't care for Japanese food, but others in my family do, and they are happy with the sushi they have tried.

Date of visit: December 2015

Been to Cjt? Share your experiences!