“Best lunch choice”

Cjt
Ranked #57 of 311 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Looking for somewhere to eat today and desiring something on the healthy and light side- CJT was the perfect choice.
Lovely Asian restaurant,very nice and neat atmosphere. The peanut sauce for chicken sticks was delicious.The crabmeat/cream cheese sushi which I chose was not only well priced but tasted soooo good!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Very nice decor inside this restaurant. I had the sesame chicken, it came with a luncheon soup. The egg drop soup was delicious. I ordered broccoli with my sesame chicken and the food was okay. I would definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017

As a family of four, we've been both dining in and predominantly getting take out for many years. I suspect we've eaten from here about 50 times! The staff is so friendly and accommodating and our meals were always accurate including special requests. All soups are very good. Our favorite apps are the vegetable rolls & dumplings. My son enjoys the tempura rolls. All meals are enough for leftovers and they always get our request of optional brown rice right! My favorite meal is the shredded chicken with garlic sauce, extra spicy! They are not high end or specialized Asian niche. They are a very good Asian restaurant in my neighborhood for which I'm thankful for.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

Good meal, Deceivingly nice inside compared to strip mall outside. Fried wontons were served quickly and hot with a good taste, wasn't crazy about the red sauce. I would prefer a darker less sweet sauce. We used the sauce on the table meant for the chips, much better. Food served quickly with good taste. Good service. We will try again.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 4, 2017

This was my first visit to this restaurant. My son and daughter in law have been here before and highly recommended coming for our Christmas lunch. I must say that the decor was lovely, the service was good and the food was very tasty.
I look forward to the next visit for excellent food encompassing everything from sushi to Chinese to Thai.

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to Cjt? Share your experiences!