“None Better!”

La Bella Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 290 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

I've lived in Wilson Borough goung on 26 years, and have eaten here many times.

First, the food. I've had a lot of what's on the menu, and everything I've eaten was excellent. My recommendations are the pizza, it's very good, and the calzones are excellent. Bring your appetite. There are 3 sizes: mini, small and large. The mini is enough for a meal, the small will feed 2 easily. I've never seen the large, but I'm guessing it'll feed a family of four. When you get one to go (small) they serve it to you in a pizza box. The steak sandwiches are terrific; tasty, and loaded with steak meat.

Second: the atmosphere. Very nice and intimate. It's family owned and run, and the owner and waitstaff are friendly and service is prompt. The prices are reasonable, especially considering how much food you get.

Needless to say, I highly recommend LaBella's. By all means, treat yourself to a visit, you'll be glad you did.

PS : It's on-street parking only, it may be a bit of a walk. Don't be disuaded.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Looks like your basic pizza place from the outside, but has delicious entrees in addition to pizza. The mozzarella is extremely fresh, and the portions are large. I was only able to finish about 1/3 of my Eggplant Lasagna, but the leftovers are always a big hit at home.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I have been here many times and never had a bad meal. But the real reason to come here is because if feels like home. Owners go out of their way to make you feel at home and the food is awesome. And like many Italian Meals, there is MORE than enough for a very reasonable price. This is a gem and you should not pass on this one.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I always enjoyed La Bella's chicken and cheese salad as part of the lunch special. Today I pre-ordered the salad and went to pick it up. When I received the salad, I could tell just by picking up the salad that something was not right. The salad was light as air! I went to the car and checked it. It had no cheese on it (important in a chicken and cheese salad). I went back in and the guy behind the counter agreed to throw a bit of cheese on it. I went to eat it and it was a bowl of leafy lettuce, 2 tomato quarters, and some strips of overgarlicked chicken. Skimpy and difficult to eat with the big pieces. There was NO love when making this salad. The pieces of lettuce were huge and the tomatoes were chunky. The chicken was dry and covered in garlic. I will not be returning!

Reviewed 24 July 2015

This is a good local Italian Restaurant located in Wilson Borough. The Restaurant is always clean and well maintained. The service is always great and the food is always good. One of my favorites is the Grandma's Pizza, but I have never had anything bad here. The only drawback to this place is that parking is limited. I suggest parking a block or so away and taking a short walk to build your appetite. You will be glad you did!

Been to La Bella Pizza & Restaurant? Share your experiences!