“Never had a bad meal here!”

La Bella Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 303 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

I live here in town and have had many lunches and dinners here. I've had many of the menu offerings and they were all hot, tasty and delicious. My personal favorites are the cheesesteak, the cheesesteak hoagie, and the calzone. I'm quite sure you will enjoy these, and you'll never leave hungry; the portions are huge! For example, the stromboli, the calzones and the sausage roll and steak roll are offered in three sizes: mini, small and large. The mini is good sized, and the large is big enough that you'll be taking part of it home with you. I've never ordered a large, but if I had to guess, I'd say it would easily feed two adults and an elementary schools child. As for appetizers, the loaded cheese fries are quite good.
The service is as good as you'd expect from a family-owned and operated restaurant. LaBella's has a liquor license and serves beer - on tap and in bottles and wine.
Try LaBella's just once, I'm pretty sure you'll be back!

Reviewed May 11, 2016

I've been there just a few times because the waitress seems to want to eat and get out there in a hurry. She's not very friendly, esp if you ask a question. But the food has always been good and nice sized portions. The calzones are delish and I recently discovered they make a good "pepper pot" soup. We'd rather order and take out.

Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

I've lived in Wilson Borough goung on 26 years, and have eaten here many times.

First, the food. I've had a lot of what's on the menu, and everything I've eaten was excellent. My recommendations are the pizza, it's very good, and the calzones are excellent. Bring your appetite. There are 3 sizes: mini, small and large. The mini is enough for a meal, the small will feed 2 easily. I've never seen the large, but I'm guessing it'll feed a family of four. When you get one to go (small) they serve it to you in a pizza box. The steak sandwiches are terrific; tasty, and loaded with steak meat.

Second: the atmosphere. Very nice and intimate. It's family owned and run, and the owner and waitstaff are friendly and service is prompt. The prices are reasonable, especially considering how much food you get.

Needless to say, I highly recommend LaBella's. By all means, treat yourself to a visit, you'll be glad you did.

PS : It's on-street parking only, it may be a bit of a walk. Don't be disuaded.

Reviewed December 18, 2015

Looks like your basic pizza place from the outside, but has delicious entrees in addition to pizza. The mozzarella is extremely fresh, and the portions are large. I was only able to finish about 1/3 of my Eggplant Lasagna, but the leftovers are always a big hit at home.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

I have been here many times and never had a bad meal. But the real reason to come here is because if feels like home. Owners go out of their way to make you feel at home and the food is awesome. And like many Italian Meals, there is MORE than enough for a very reasonable price. This is a gem and you should not pass on this one.