“A little soccer, a little family, a lot of food”

La Bella Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 308 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 29, 2017

I suppose I should detail the excellence of the food at this smallish, immaculate, friendly eatery. But you will visit and discover how delicious the meals are. Four of us last night, each had a different dinner, everyone vowed to return. Instead, I'd like you to appreciate the warmth and family feeling of this place. People from the neighborhood of all ages came in and out all the time we were there. Many smiles and pleasing conversations
passed between both sides of the counter. Outside on the sidewalk a young teen practiced with a soccer ball. He wore an apron. We thought him a worker at La Bella. The family feeling of this place makes it a five!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

We love LaBella's. The pizza is good, the cheesesteaks are stuffed with steak and the chicken parm is enough for 2 meals for the average person. Prices are reasonable and service is very good. The only issue is parking. There is not a lot of it where they are located and it can be hard to find a spot.

Reviewed September 11, 2016

Been going to LaBella's for a long time & my husbands favorite is their cheese steaks. I like their cheeseburger sub! Pizza is real good too!

I wish they had better parking, that's my only negative & they can't help that!

Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

I live here in town and have had many lunches and dinners here. I've had many of the menu offerings and they were all hot, tasty and delicious. My personal favorites are the cheesesteak, the cheesesteak hoagie, and the calzone. I'm quite sure you will enjoy these, and you'll never leave hungry; the portions are huge! For example, the stromboli, the calzones and the sausage roll and steak roll are offered in three sizes: mini, small and large. The mini is good sized, and the large is big enough that you'll be taking part of it home with you. I've never ordered a large, but if I had to guess, I'd say it would easily feed two adults and an elementary schools child. As for appetizers, the loaded cheese fries are quite good.
The service is as good as you'd expect from a family-owned and operated restaurant. LaBella's has a liquor license and serves beer - on tap and in bottles and wine.
Try LaBella's just once, I'm pretty sure you'll be back!

Reviewed May 11, 2016

I've been there just a few times because the waitress seems to want to eat and get out there in a hurry. She's not very friendly, esp if you ask a question. But the food has always been good and nice sized portions. The calzones are delish and I recently discovered they make a good "pepper pot" soup. We'd rather order and take out.