“Excellent. Updated dining area, nice bar and great food”
Review of River Grille

River Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
River Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 304 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Sitgreaves Street
Description: There is something for everyone at the energetic and cosmopolitan River Grille. An anchor of the downtown’s bustling restaurant scene, and celebrating 15 years in Easton, River Grille has earned a reputation for its warm hospitality, great value, and consistently serving up some of the best food and drink around. Known for its high ceilings, grand stone fireplace, warm lighting, and vibrant artwork and murals, River Grille ​captures the very best of what contemporary American cuisine has to offer in a beautiful urban setting. ​
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Great drinks at bar. Sean is attentive and friendly. Lobster sliders are bargain Try the Guinness braised short ribs. Very large cut, no fat and delicious sauce with mashed and sprouts done right. Knife not required.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

We had our youngest child's luncheon birthday just this last Saturday and everything went off without a hitch. Food excellent, great service and pleasant surroundings. Go here from time to time for dinner and lunch. We use to avoid this place because of the noise factor. With the remodeling, which is really nice, they seem to of corrected this problem for the most part. Food is fresh and properly prepared, and served hot a pet peeve of mine.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

I ate here with a friend for lunch. The place is very nicely done, as far as atmosphere and decor. We sat in the patio room and could watch people walking up and down the street. Our waitress was friendly enough, and came back to us often enough, but not overly-bubbly. Both of us had the cream of cauliflower soup which was fantastic. I had a chicken wrap. It was supposed to come with some sort of mustard dressing, but I did not want that and opted for balsamic instead. (You can only have dressings that they offer on their entrees - not just a choice of ranch, blue cheese, etc.) The wrap was a good size, and came with a side of fries, which were good as well. My friend had the beet salad. After seeing hers, I was glad I did not opt for a salad. I do not think what she got was worth the price. There was no meat on it, and to add meat, I felt the prices were high. I did like the lunch menu, and there were a few other things I would like to try. But I do like a place that also gives you the ability to customize your order more freely.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Went here because we couldn't get a reservation where we wanted to go. Happy accident. Food was top notch and so was the service. We will be back when we are in the area again!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Food and drinks were excellent. Staff friendly. The Dinning room is a little loud since tables are close.