“One of my favorite breakfast spots in the Easton area”

Blue Sky at the State
Ranked #14 of 304 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 9, 2017

We always enjoy our meal at Blue Sky at the State, the coffee is good & strong and keeps on coming. The specials are generally awesome and I highly recommend that you try them. My go-to option is usually one of their Stir Fry options and I LOVE their whole grain toast! I've been here to eat more than a dozen times and I've always had a wonderful meal. They can get busy on weekend mornings but they are able to turn their tables relatively quickly so the wait isn't too long.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Unique food combinations that work so well together! The seasonal pancake is always delicious. I have never had anything here I didn't like.
Service is always wonderful! Billy, the owner, is such a kind, friendly man. He's there most days cooking, serving, busing tables... not something you see most owners doing. They all work as a team to make sure you get your order fast, hot and fresh!

Highly recommend the Steel City Omelette, Baby Mama, Fritatta, & the Ruben.
Wish they were open for dinner though.... at least on the weekends. I can just imagine how great the food would be at dinner!

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Impromptu breakfast this morning band it was great. Great ambiance and service plus a good menu selection and specials board led to a great experience. Service was great and had a good chat with the owner Bill.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Food is reasonably priced and you get a lot, not to mention that it is delicious. They have a lot of vegetarian options which is always appreciated. Pancakes of the month, great sandwich options, and their sweet potato quesadilla is to die for, hard to get anything else!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Exceptional for breakfast and lunch. I'm unsure if they do dinners but they might, especially on State Theatre nights. Give them a call if in question. Definitely a strong recommendation for creative food preparation and solid quality ingredients.