“Great Thai”

Touch of Thai
Ranked #83 of 304 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

This is a cute little place on N 2nd on the end of the street kinda set back. BYOB.
The food was really good. It took a little while to come out but it was worth the wait! I took mine home as the portion was big. We will do take out here again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2015

Food was great here. Excellent service. Authentic! Had the Curry Puff Appetizer, entrees were Gang Dang and Pad Krapow, both with Chicken. Had veggies added to Pad Krapow. It's BYO which is also a big plus! Makes for an inexpensive, cozy dining experience with excellent food & service! Will be going back and taking friends! Also be taking out during the week!

Reviewed June 29, 2015

It is somewhat of a hole in the wall but the food is outstanding. In fact, my favorite dish(not just thai dish) is at Touch Of Thai. Their Pad Kee Maw(drunken noodles) tops the chart of anything I have ever eaten. The only thing I did not appreciate is that when they did not have chili peppers because they could not get them in the summer, they kept dishes normally calling for them on the menu. So, I ended up eating my favorite dish without one of it's main ingredients. I did not understand why they did not take it off the menu or give me a heads up. Other than that, this is a local favorite.

Reviewed May 1, 2015

We recently started going back to Touch of Thai for take out. As a Thai food lover, I can honestly say that this place is second only to Siam in Lambertville for great, quality Thai food in the area. Our favorites so far are the Spring Rolls (they're super greasy, but so yummy!), the Bangkok Fried Rice, and the red and green curries. The spicy papaya salad is also delicious. Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 9, 2015 via mobile

Went here with a friend from work as we were both craving Thai. We had the Tom yum goong soup (veg version)and it was great. You can add chicken or shrimp too for extra $ and the portion size was generous. (Added bonus) The restaurant is situated in an apartment building but once you get over the "decor" you will enjoy the food. Our waitress was pleasant and helped us to make entree selections . I had a chicken one and my friend and shrimp and we both loved what we got. So if you are in the mood for Thai food -do give them a try!

Been to Touch of Thai? Share your experiences!